Start buying, repairing and selling real estate. Competition is tough but your ability to make quick decisions and your speed of execution are real assets. Finance your purchases by collecting rents and hope to be able to send everything for a walk, to finally leave you to rest under the sun for the rest of your days.
House Flippers presents a lifetime of hard work condensed into minutes. Each hourglass represents a property generating periodic income, with players investing in new decrepit properties to renovate them, then sell them and generate a profit that they'll reinvest. The goal of everyone is, after having worked so much, access to a dream life under the coconut trees.
In House Flippers, there are no game turns. All players act simultaneously and as quickly as they can, and the game includes four possible actions:
- Cash a rent,
- Buy and renovate a new property,
- Hire an expert in lucrative real estate, and
- Grow your savings.
|Dimensions||248 × 248 × 67 cm|
- 1 gameboard.
- 283 cards: 231 Building cards (84 Countryside cards, including 4 Interior Decorator cards; 147 City cards, including 4 Interior Decorator cards and 8 Rent cards) + 52 Golden Retirement cards (13 Beach Chair cards, 13 Hammock cards, 13 Float cards, 13 Yacht cards).
- 110 Money cubes (35 gray, 35 brown, 20 red, 20 yellow), simply called
- “cubes” in these rules (the cubes are limited to the quantity included).
- 12 Rent timers (4 gray, 4 brown, 2 red, 2 yellow), simply called “timers” in these rules.
- 1 rulebook.
- Austria: Pegasus
- Belgium: Geronimo
- France: Atalia
- Germany: Pegasus
- Luxemburg: Geronimo
- The Netherlands: Geronimo