You are welcome to contact us to:
- Request spare parts for our games.
- Apply for being part of our demonstrators team.
- Submit a game prototype you designed that would meet our requirements.
- Share with us your reviews of our games.
- Offer a commercial partnership in a country where our games are not available.
- Share with us any comment or question about our games, or rules – please note that we might publicly share the content of the message.
Please, do not contact us to request:
- Donations of games for a club or an association. As a matter of fact, this kind of request is much too frequent, and as clear guidelines are difficult to set, rather than sometimes accepting with, we chose to systematically decline. No response will therefore be given to such requests.
- Our presence on a show. You can find here a list of events we personally attend as exhibitors. Regarding any other show or event, please contact our local distributors (each game description here mentions our distributor for a given country) in case they can help you demonstrating our games. Unfortunately, we cannot provide this kind of support ourselves.
Regarding review copies, we only work with well established and internationally renowned reviewers. In addition, for any language other than English, please refer to the game descriptions and contact our partner or distributor responsible for your country, they might work with you.
For your information, in 2018, our postal address is: Sit Down !, rue de Labie 39, 5310 Leuze, Belgium
From January 1, 2019, our new postal address will be: Sit Down !, rue Sanson 4, 5310 Longchamps, Belgium
If you need to attach a file to your message, please provide us a link to download it (DropBox, MediaFire…) within your message.